Grapes is a small round or oval fruit, some grapes are seedless. Grapes is a rich source of flavonoids, this gives the vibrant purplish color to grapes , grape juice and red wine, the stronger the color, the higher the flavonoid content.
- Good blood and body builder, it is also a quick source of energy.
- Grape juice is easily assimilated and called the “nectar of the gods”. It is indicated in cases of constipation, gout, rheumatism, skin and liver disorders.
- This alkaline fruit (also called “the queen of fruits”) helps greatly to decrease the acidity of the uric acid and lends itself further in aiding the elimination of the acid from the system, thus benefiting the kidneys greatly.
- Studies shown that grape juice, red wines and raisin tea showed strong antiviral activity against poliovirus, herpes simplex virus.
- Helps reduce platelet clumping and harmful blood clots.